- Obtain and supply sustainable quality processed and unprocessed timber products to local and international markets.
- Marketing of timber products on behalf of our suppliers.
- Continually cultivate and develop new and existing markets and/or niche markets for the suppliers of our processed and unprocessed timber products.
- Logistical management (road, railway and sea) of various kinds of timber products on behalf of our suppliers from the plantation to the most economical market or point of sale.
- Give advice and/or manage harvesting operations from stump to mill.
- Give advice and/or manage the complete range of forestry activities.
- TWK serves on the boards of the Institute for Commercial Forestry Research (ICFR), the Tree Protection
Co-operative Programme (TPCP) and Forestry South Africa (FSA) and is represented on the Forestry and Agriculture Biotechnology Institute (FABI) in order to keep up to date with the latest information regarding pests.