Our range of short-term products include:
- Personal/Domestic insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Agricultural insurance
- Marine and aviation insurance
- Liability insurance
- Guesthouses and game farms
- Transit cover
- Heavy commercial vehicle insurance
- Buildings and body corporate insurance
- Livestock insurance
These products are marketed by our professional network of brokers in the Mpumalanga, KZN, Gauteng and Western Cape areas who are supported by administration offices providing our clients with personal service and effective claims handling.
We currently have binder/outsource agreements with nine of the major insurers in the short-term industry. This gives our brokers a unique product offering and immediate response regarding rates and cover.
All our products administrated in-house can be supported by additional value-added services exclusive to TWK clients.
- TWK Connect (providing clients with access to our TWK Connect App and emergency service support – your broker in your pocket) Watch the video on YouTube
- Turtle Cover (underwritten by Western National)
- Cash Funeral Policy (underwritten by Assupol)
- Car Hire (underwritten by Empire Insurance Administrators and Genric)
With more than 200 years of combined experience, you are sure to be in good hands and have complete peace of mind.
Our Crop insurance division focuses on minimising our crop client’s risk at the best possible rates. Our wide network of crop insurance brokers and crop agents in Mpumalanga, KZN, Eastern Cape, Free State and Limpopo have access to the crop insurers who provide clients with comparative quotes and cover options.
With the backing of our credit department, we offer our crop clients unique payment structures for the payment of their crop premiums.
Their service also includes an assessors’ corps to assist clients with crop claims and to ensure that their claims are handled in a fair and effective manner.
Our short-term brokers are fully accredited to provide clients with plantation insurance solutions. This cover mitigates risk against fire and allied perils pertaining to the plantation industry including harvesting costs, debris removal and aerial water-bombing costs.