TWK supports BEE that fits in with the group’s business strategies and appreciates the importance of meaningful empowerment for sustainable growth.
After the implementation of the TWK Group’s restructuring transaction on 1 September 2014, the Vumbuka Trust, a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment trust, holds 25% of the shareholding in TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd.
TWK has a dedicated Enterprise Development Division which focuses on support for emerging farmers.
TWK also makes a difference in the communities in which it operates, by supporting several socio-economic development initiatives.
In addition to TWK’s own initiatives on enterprise development, social obligations and skills development, the Vumbuka Trust has already had a material impact on the community with the assistance of the TWK Group.
Current BBBEE certificate
The new BBBEE-certificate for TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd and major subsidiaries will be available by not later than 31 January 2019. Please check back soon.
Confirmation letter: TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd in-process letter
Please note that the certificate with expiry in November 2018 can still be utilised in the calculation of your own BBBEE score as long as the expiry date falls within your own measurement period.
Previous BBBEE certificates
- TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd. – BEE certificate – Expiry Nov 18
- TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd – BEE certificate – Expiry Oct 17
- Constantia Kunsmis (Pty) Ltd – BEE certificate – Expiry Oct 17
- TWK Motors (Pty) Ltd – BEE certificate – Expiry Mar 17
- Silo Auto Body (Pty) Ltd - BEE certificate - Expiry Mar 17
- TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd – BEE certificate – Expiry Dec 15
- TWK Motors (Pty) Ltd – BEE certificate – Expiry Dec 15
- Constantia Kunsmis (Pty) Ltd – BEE certificate – Expiry Dec 15